Account Manager for an international software vendor
Our client is a provider of software solutions and developer of a software platform designed to automate business processes. With this platform they support medium sized and enterprise customers to get a better grip on these kind of processes.
The strategy is simple: GROW! It's within this growth strategy that they're looking for an Account Manager who can be responsible for the existing client base (nurture and upsell).
Who should join?
- Someone who can understand the customer's problems.
- Someone who loves farming clients instead of hunting for them.
- Someone who can execute account plans.
- A real consultative seller.
- Someone who can pursue targets, focus on improving retention. (No Business Development, mainly upsell within existing customer portfolio).